Get that royalty kind of feeling in this Victorian beauty currently used as an investment but is ready for you to make your home! The grand occupied unit is currently rented through May. The 2nd unit would make a perfect in-law quarters and is equally as charming. It is vacant and ready for you to rent out, or live in one side and collect income from the other, or keep the whole house to yourself. Cute back yard and patio. Sit on your open porch or in the enclosed porch and enjoy the entertainment at Triangle Park. No parking tickets here... plenty of off-street parking! Separate electric and laundry facilities in both units. Call Amy Probst at Berkshire Hathaway Hodrick Realty at 570-367-0052 for your private tour. Please allow 24 showing notice if possible.
Residential - Single Family, Victorian
2 Full/2 Half
3,757 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Separate,Breakfast Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,757 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Smoke Det,Dryer,Washer,Central Vac,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Wood
- Steam. .
- Exterior Entry
- Windows: Original
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry 1st Floor,In-Law Quarters,Ceiling Fans
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch Enclosed,Shed,Porch Open. Level.
2 stoves, 2 fridges, 2 washer/dryer sets, central vacuum (as-is)
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price