12+/- picturesque acres with a Ranch-style 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home in Elkland Township. This home has new windows, a chimney with liner, and gutters. This owner added the touches now all you have to do is enjoy. Come row your boat on this approx. a 2-acre pond with a dock. Mature apple trees, maintained fields, open shed, and small barn. Not only is this a great setting, but also minutes from World's End State Park and State Game Lands #12. Call it home year-round, or your weekend getaway. Contact [email protected] for your private showing.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,128 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,288 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 840 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Laminate, Linoleum
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Partially Finished
- Windows: New
- Living Room,Wood Burning,Woodstove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Master Bath,Wood Floors,Wood/Pellet Stove
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. None.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Deck,Pond,Shed. Fields,Sloped.
Basement furniture, boat, paddleboat
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price