Very sharp Haven Home on a corner lot in Dunnstable Twp! This two bedroom home features newer roof, a fancy in-ground swimming pool and patio area, and a very large covered driveway in the rear, not to mention sweeping views of the mountains. Don't forget to check out the bar in the basement. Call Wilson Riccardo at (570)748-8222 for your private tour today!
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
1,820 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,163 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 657 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Electric Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Windows: Original
- Brick,Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Carport.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Breezeway,Patio,Porch Open,Pool Inground,Patio/Deck Covered,Deck. Level,Sloped.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price