*CONTRACTOR OR HANDYMAN SPECIAL*Located near the historic Farrandsville Iron Furnace, this 5 BR/2BA house with a fenced in yard was used as a duplex in the past but could easily be converted back to a single-family home. Live in one unit while you finish the other unit. If you are an INVESTOR or want to become one, this property is currently vacant but had rented for $450/month in the past. EASY TO SHOW. Come take a look.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse
990 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 990 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Other. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Walkout Access,See Remarks,Sump Pump,Partial
- Windows: Tilt
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. None.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced - In Yard,Porch Open. Level,Sloped.
freestanding propane fireplace, microwave, dishwasher, range, refrigerator, all ''AS IS''
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price