This 3 bedroom ranch home is being sold ''as is''. Sitting on a full basement comprised of a 4th bedroom, sitting area, laundry, 3/4 bath, mud room, workshop, and walk out entrance into the asphalt driveway. This home needs some TLC, but recent upgrades include a new dishwasher,100 gallon hot water tank, and new rain gutters. This home has great potential to be a nice family home located in a great setting adjacent to a park, close to schools, a public pool, tennis courts, and shopping. To schedule your showing please use sentrikey showing service.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,896 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,296 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Partially Finished,Full
- Windows: Thermal,Tilt
- Gas-Natural,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Wood Floors,Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. None.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio/Deck Covered,Shed. Sloped,Wooded.
Deck Furniture & Gas BBQ Grill
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price