Are you working for your investments? Shouldn’t they be working for you?
Rental property owners don’t have to be a slave to their investments anymore! Fish Property Management offers a professional solution to give rental property owners back their time, privacy and peace of mind. Our property management services are provided by a professional team dedicated to managing your rental properties, not as a hobby or sideline to another business. We provide state of the art tools that allow owners effortless oversight of their property portfolios and tenants online access to account information, make payments and submit repair requests. Our clients are always surprised at the value professional property management has and how affordable it can be.
Bottom line: We handle everything!
What Does Professional Property Management Do For You?
- FREEDOM Relief from inconvenient tenant requests, late night maintenance emergencies and the frustration of finding new tenants
- ANONYMITY Your privacy is invaluable and we act as a third party to protect you.
- LEGAL PROTECTION Comprehensive lease documents and strict enforcement, protecting you and your property
- ACCOUNTING Accurate and detailed accounting reports provided monthly and annually and always available online
- PROFIT Maximizing rents, occupancy and tenant screening are all ways that we will help raise the bottom line for you
- MAINTENANCE Proactive maintenance philosophy saves you money and keeps your tenants happier
- VALUE Professional property management is less expensive than you think, see our cost comparison
Fish Property Management is a division of Fish Real Estate, Inc. The staff that work in Fish Property Management are dedicated to property management and do not engage in any other real estate transactions. The division is led by Jennifer Ruelens, ARM, who has seven years of experience in property management working in Harrisburg. She was recognized by the Journal of Property Management as one of the top 30 Under 30 Property Management Professionals in 2009. In May 2012 she graduated from Penn State with a MBA and joined Fish Real Estate, Inc. The complexity of property management is well met with Jennifer’s extensive experience and education. In her role as Director of Operations, Jennifer is responsible for providing the highest degree of service, ensuring that quality housing serves both tenant’s needs and owner’s investment goals.
Visit our Fish Property Management website for more information: www.FishPM.com